Jun 22, 2012

Moonleaf date with bes, and kids these days

Instead of going straight home after work, I bought food at KFC for girlfriend's lunch. I was supposed to just drop by the hospital to give it to her but since they only had 2 patients left, I decided to wait for her end of shift in two hours at the hospital instead.

While waiting, I was able to reach a third of chapter 2 in my book, smoke at the store jut outside the bldg., slept a bit (around 30-minutes-ish), and think.

Ever since I went on vacation, my mind's been on overdrive. I can't stop thinking about the next days, weeks, months, years. It's exciting and frightening at the same time. But I'm just hoping things will work out in the end.

Anyway, when girlfriend finally clocked out,
we headed to Mcdo to buy their Vanilla Iced Coffee (w/c girlfriend swears didn't taste like Vanilla) and, because I was craving for Moonleaf's Wintermelon Milk Tea ('cause I wasn't as fond of their Apple Yogurt Milk Tea yesterday), we drove off to Moonleaf Marikina.
                 


While waiting we saw these tampered post its on the freedom wall and were just dumbfounded. Why the anger? Why the disrespect? If you didn't like what was written on a post, then create a new post and write all your heated arguments there. Not write over a clearly in-effort-an post, right? Oh well.