Aug 21, 2005

stars do love to arrange things

in contrast to previous posts....yay! bati na kame... :)

"xempre. hindi pwedeng mgtgal ung mga ganun" -him...after reading what ive typed..he at my back...wait...i actually am sitting on top of him... *grin grin grin*...tsk tsk... "what a fox" -his favorite line when i do stuff that arouses him..hahaha...juuuust kidding...

anyways...i just am so thankful that he's not mad at me and we're still here...2 days shy of our aug.23...hahaha...angkinin ko n ung date n un ha?? hehehe...

i love you so much...i am sorry for stuff ive done...and i am thankful you're still here with me...i love you.

oh i remembered! we just attended mass and during the communion rites, as we were walking down the center aisle, we thought of our wedding day...i just got so excited imagining how that would look like...coz i already know how i would feel - already drenched in tears just seeing him at the end of my walk, waiting for me...

sigh...*hugs him tight*