Aug 23, 2005

august 23 2005

i miss you. i long for the warmth that overwhelms me everytime you're near. i yearn for the feel of your arms wrapped around me, holding me tight, taking away all my fright.

i want you. i see you in evry person i meet. i hear your voice in every song that's sung. i feel your presence wherever i may be.

i need you. i am addicted to the highs and lows of living the rest of my life with you. i am filled with strength knowing i have your hand to hold. i have become a better person with you.

i love you.

"...spending my days with you is like living in a world of fancy...making love in a world with vivid colors...how often have i been there? but it really doesn't matter...as long as we're together."
Just Like A Splendid Love Song
-Orange and Lemons



we are officially together.
matalarana