Aug 1, 2005

can't hardly wait

-in a state of giddiness....*wicked grins*-tama bang mag-plaigarise ng title ng pelikulang teeny-bopper?

i feel as if im six again and i can't wait for another scoop of cookies and cream ice cream. haha. i have this really wicked plan of having my hair permed...well...permed AND coloured AND cut. i am just so excited. it's loike a boitday gift for moiself.

hehe...my boitday's a month...well 2 months...it's at the end of september!...from now...and i can't wait...i can't wait to surprise him with it! i can't wait to surprise myself with it! :)

btw, sorry for a seriously delayed update...haha...that was just redundant...hehe. anyways, matt and i have been going out for quite some time now...aargh...i wish it was another tuesday...tuesdays with matt...hmm...matt-ie tuesdays...hmm...soo bad... *grins wickedly*

sigh...i guess that's it for today...hope im able to "blog" some more before the actual ritual of my perming my hair... :)

-can't wait