Aug 17, 2014

Dear you

This is the day I will forget about you.

I defended your fucking ass for 16 years. When you told me you wanted to tear the family apart, i supported you. I was 10 years old then.

You were the first one who had an affair and kept at it. I never told anyone all the things you told me. I never spilled the beans no matter how many text messages, photos, and letters I've read and seen.

I constantly took your side in every argument. I no-questions-asked put you on a friggin fucking pedestal.

Not anymore.

After all this time, you still don't believe in me. After all this time, you still don't believe in what I tell you I can do.

I have been proving people wrong for the longest time. And if you still don't believe I can best life without that fucking piece of paper, then go ahead.

I don't need people in my life pulling me down. Mediocrity is a word I never want associated with me. And you're exactly that.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't have a father anymore.