Nov 22, 2012

Thoughts at 6 in the morning


★ There are a lot of things in my life I should be thankful for - food, shelter, health, friends, family, and even just life itself. But my eyeglasses tend to get a bit blurry sometimes and the things I should be thankful for get lost in the "i-don't-know-what-is-happening-to-this-life" phase of mine.

★ Writing is something I know I can do pretty well. I have been practicing since I was six years old. And although I'm pretty sure that when I read now what I've written before I'll make the eww face and the ugh sound, it doesn't change the fact that I can do it and that I can actually be good at it. But I lose my words into thoughts.

★ Thinking has been a pretty nasty habit of mine. It's all good when you do it at school or for work, but when you do it alone, in bed, while waiting for the sheep to sit by your side and cuddle you to sleep - it can tear up everything you have ever believed in.

★ Paychecks aren't something I regularly get nowadays. I have been working for 6 years straight and this 4-month unemployment hasn't been easy. It's been fun and I get projects here and there but with the way I spend what I get, Ayayayayay!

★ Staring at random things is turning out to be an enjoyable past-time. I can stare at the bed sheets for an hour.

★ My lower cigarette consumption rate has contributed to the amount of weight I have gained in the past 4 months.

★ When I meet other people, I realize: Education is just another word.

★ The things I want to learn are all about letters, words, fonts, texts, papers, and books. There's never enough time in the world to know about all these.

★ I admit the stream of thoughts have stopped by the third bullet but I kept trying to think of other things to put down because ★!

★ I believe we are made up of stars. (Starstuff, anyway.)