Nov 6, 2011

The Bet


I am getting fat and it's not healthy. My stomach's all big and heavy and doesn't really agree with my arms, boobs, and legs. K, on the other hand, is so thin you'd think she wouldn't even have the strength to walk. for real.

So we have this bet going on. We'll each measure how much we weigh on November and again in February. (Originally, it was January but I though of all the glorious holiday feasts so...) Whoever gains/loses more weight wins.

And, here's how much we weigh (November 5, 2011)
I am at 114.



she's at 94.


I am heavier by 20 kilos flat. Holy holy holy.

If I win, she doesn't cut her hair for 6 months. If I lose, she gets to keep my payroll atm card for 6 months. It's fair, really. I like her hair long and not having my source of cash for those crap I continually feed myself with is the only thing that'll make me want to win.

Crap. Good luck to me. And her. But to me more! :D