Aug 15, 2011

Clocked in

at 8.37 today. My shift starts at 10 and I was way too early.

I woke up at 7.30 a.m. and I couldn't go back to sleep in the afternoon and it was already getting dark out and I got scared I'd be late the first day of the week so instead of having another go at trying to sleep, I went to work early.

It was actually a good thing because the rains started pouring just when I was a few blocks away from the office. And not when I was about to cross that bridge in EDSA just to get to SM Megamall. (Our office is located just a couple of streets parallel to EDSA.)

I can't believe it took me how many minutes to type that last paragraph just because I kept on thinking whether or not I should put EDSA as EDSA, or just Edsa. Sheesh.

Anyway, I have been logged in over at Pinterest.com for the last hour and I can't stop loving how everything looks really really really nice. This is me:




I have about 18 boards and more than 80 pins. If you're having a hard time imagining, well it's kind of like an online cork board, a mood board, inspiration board. Only, this time, there won't be a need to cut up your precious magazine or pictures.

You can go ahead and browse through all the pins even if you aren't a member but why not join instead? You get to have a lot of things lovely to look at for inspiration, plus, who knows how many people get inspired by you?

Just be wary, though. It's pretty addicting. ;) Leave your email addy on the comment box so I can invite you in.